Banned, what for?

s4easd
Začátečník
Začátečník

Banned, what for?

Příspěvek#1 » 02 bře 2018 18:05

:wave1: Hello. I was playing on your BF4 server "#77 Taurigaming.cz" and when I was playing on AA tank and getting some kills in the beginning of the round and I was suddenly banned for no apparent reason. My score wasn't even suspicious as of yet.. I was at 11/1, but that is nothing abnormal for an AA tank getting rushed by scout helicopters.

My in-game nick is "S4Easd", which is also my Origin ID.
My battlelog: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/so ... 854203/pc/

Also, my friend found this link:
https://bf4db.com/player/810854203
Saying "Cheat: 0%", don't know if that goes for proof or anything, but just thought I should mention.

I do not know the reason, length, nor the name of the admin who banned me as that information was not available to me.

I would kindly ask you to provide proof of me cheating or breaking rules (whichever was the reason for my ban). If I was falsely banned, could my ban be lifted? I really liked your server. ;)

Finoozer_CZ
Former admin
Former admin

Re: Banned, what for?

Příspěvek#2 » 04 bře 2018 09:58

Hello S4Easd,
I looked at the link you provided and as of right now you are under investigation, which might have been the cause for the admin to ban you after suspected cheating. Until your investigation ends, there wont be any action comming from our side. If you re-appeal your unban after the investigation turns out to be negative, we will take immediate action and unban yourself.
With regards,
Finoozer
Obrázek
Capital admin #73, Senior Admin #75, Senior Admin #77
"Děláme to pro zábavu, zadarmo a čistě z lásky k serveru." - TheLeoCZECH (Capital Admin)

jarin.czt
Former admin
Former admin
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek#3 » 04 bře 2018 17:01

Im sorry, I got on a wrong page BF4 DB. This page showed something different. Bye, JarinCzT
The decision of ban I leave to capital admin p_colonel. You are suspect of multihack. if you get uban we will watch you on aur server.
Obrázek
Capital admin BF4 #75
Admin BF4 #77
Admin BF4 #73

p_colonel
Former admin
Former admin

Příspěvek#4 » 04 bře 2018 17:56

Hi, i gave you unban, but we will be watching you

lock
Obrázek