About server #77 / Fight for Golmud / gamed.de

Turkpasscenter
Former admin
Former admin

About server #77 / Fight for Golmud / gamed.de

Příspěvek#1 » 13 led 2019 18:40

Hello everyone. My Battlefield 4 ingame username is Kucukpipi. I am admin since nearly one year. Recently i have seen that very few players play on our server. As a recommendation, i would kindly ask you guys to change it into hardcore server for a while and let's see what'll happen. I sincerly believe that this change would boost server's popularity as there is not any other hardcore server for this map. Best regards :wave1:

Iko_cz
Headmaster
Headmaster

Re: About server #77 / Fight for Golmud / gamed.de

Příspěvek#2 » 27 led 2019 12:52

hello, I really appreciate your idea. I think it's not a good idea, the downfall of people or the player is clear because people have switched to other games, etc. bf4 has its best years behind, much changed hosting and thus servers disappeared from favorites if the admin is here and they will agree to try it out so we will try;)
thanks iko_cz
////////////////////////////
ahoj ,velice si vážím tvého nápadu.Myslím si že to není dobrý nápad,upadek lidí neboli hráču je jasný z důvodu že lidi přešli na jiné hry apod. bf4 má svoje nejlepší léta za sebou,hodně se měnil hosting a tím pádem servery zmiznuly z favorites.pokud se zde vyjádří admini a budou souhlas abysme to zkusili tak to zkusíme ;)
díky iko_cz
Obrázek
Headmaster BF4

p_colonel
Former admin
Former admin

Re: About server #77 / Fight for Golmud / gamed.de

Příspěvek#3 » 28 led 2019 17:10

V sobotu som to riešil so Smecom a zavrhol tento nápad. Takže myslím že sa to môže uzavrieť. Pre mňa to tiež nie je lákavé, na druhej strane by som dal viac máp. napr firestorm a kaspickú hranicu. Na 66 boli oblúbené možno by to pritiahlo hráčov čo sú obohraní z golmudu. Smecovi sa to pozdávalo ale sme sa dohodli že najskôr sa skúsi zvýšenie počtu ticketov na 3200 a potom sa uvidí.

//// sorry za angličtinu je to cez translator nestíham práca volá :haha:

On Saturday, I addressed Smeco and dismissed this idea. So I think it can be closed. For me it is also not tempting, on the other hand I would give more maps. such as the firestorm and the Caspian border. On the 66th, they could be attracted by the players who are reeling from the golmund. Smec was laughing but we agreed to first try to increase the number of tickets to 3200 and then see it.
Obrázek

capital admin BF4 #77
admin BF4 #75
admin BF4 #73

Zpět na „Complaints, Offers, Comments“