Applying as an admin on CSTG #73 [bf4]

TheMichael
Začátečník
Začátečník

Applying as an admin on CSTG #73 [bf4]

Příspěvek#1 » 07 úno 2015 01:27

1. Nick v hre (meno): TheM1chael
2. Vek: 21
3. Na jaky server žiadate o práva: [CZ/EU]#73 TauriGaming.cz | [CSTG] TDM 24|7 RogueTransmission
4. URL profil (adresu) Battlelogu: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/en ... 412334/pc/
5. Jak dlho hrajete BF 3/4 na našich serverov: 82 hours so far, most of these are on your servers
6. Info. o sebe: Hi there! My name is Michael and I come from Poland. I'm quite new to Battlefield 4, but not to Battlefield games. I've been playing bf's since 1942 (yeah, the memories tho!), I would really like to become an admin and member of your clan. I really enjoy playing on your servers! I'm trying to be online as much as possible, its like 5-6 hours a day, guess it's not that bad for a guy that studies and workoutin' a lot xD. I'm really into talking on TS with you while playing or so! I used to be an admin on a lot of servers so far, Not only on battlefield games, so I know my job well. I would like to help other people and punish those who are against the rules, doing my job. I speak English and Polish fluently and a bit of German. I do not speak Czech, but this language is quite similar to Polish so it's not that hard to understand some of your words :D.
Looking forward to your reply boys and gurls,
Thanks,
TheM1chael

Supi.Marek
Hlavní přispěvatel
Hlavní přispěvatel

Re: Applying as an admin on CSTG #73 [bf4]

Příspěvek#2 » 07 úno 2015 11:16

Hi wait for Capital_admin Mystiq or Petris. ;)
Obrázek
Headmaster Battlefield 3
Global admin Battlefield 4
supiMarek@taurigaming.cz
Spoiler:
Obrázek
Spoiler:
Obrázek

MystiqSVK
Former admin
Former admin

Příspěvek#3 » 07 úno 2015 15:34

Hey :) Sorry admin list is full try other server. for example taurigaming 74 only rush :)
Obrázek
Admin BF4
Kapitán týmu LoL
praetorians@taurigaming.cz

TheMichael
Začátečník
Začátečník

Příspěvek#4 » 07 úno 2015 17:57

Okay, i'm in ! I would like to speak with you personally MystiqSVK, could you add me on your battlelog, please?
cheers!

jiri1297
Former admin
Former admin
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek#5 » 07 úno 2015 22:59

Lock - přijat do trialu na 72

//edit: Ok, takže lock + Hodnosť
Obrázek

Zpět na „Requests for post of server administrator“