Former admin

Application for Tf2 Admin

Příspěvek#1 » 12 kvě 2020 12:50

1, Nickname in the game:LittlePrego
2,Age:17
3,Orange X4 RTD #120
4,URl profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LittlePrego/
5, How long do you play on our server:100 hours
6,My hobbies are going to gym,palying football or anything with balls because i played handball for 8 years.I also like to read in my freetimes or sunbathing. As for what i want to do as a admin: I want to atribute to the server by helping new players, expanding the gaming portal and let everyone have fun times.Why do i want to be an admin on ornage server ? Well, i am active and if someone needs help on the server i can help. A lot is happening on the server like someone is violating the rules etc. I am meeting people that are playing on the server for the first time and i want to help them understand what is good and whats not, but sometimes someone else explains something before i can even finish writing my sentece xD And i also would like to expand the comunity and atribute with all of my power to help the not just the server but the entire Taurigaming Portal
Obrázek
Trial Admin #120 Orange

Mr.Awesome
Former admin
Former admin
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: Application for Tf2 Admin

Příspěvek#2 » 12 kvě 2020 13:07

What i said last time i have no problems with you [hope you didnt change after my 2weeks of vacation]. What you said about wanting to help new players is true and i know that there are a lot of people that are willing to help those newbies to know whats good and whats not, so i totaly understand. About ur activity on the server 2weeks of vacation and before that few days aswell that i wasnt online. But i´ve seen you many times before on the server and you seem like a pretty nice guy.
I think that we could give you a chance, but you will have to wait for other admins to give you a respond.

PS: If you dont become admin, then let me tell you that there are other admins which you can ask for help, not just me :D

My Answer is YES
Obrázek
Admin
#120 Orange Server

That Demoknight Main
Nazdár!

cathave
Former admin
Former admin

Příspěvek#3 » 13 kvě 2020 13:18

Good day to you Prego,

So just straight to the point. The only issue I see with you is that you don't seem that active like an admin should be as I think I saw you not as frequently, something like seeing you every day for like a week, then you dissapear for a month, repeat. And oh please, of course I can be wrong, so please, correct me if I'm wrong. Other than that you seem like a pretty mentally developed person and I cannot recall you being toxic ever.

Since I think my positives and negatives even each other out, I'm gonna leave it without a real opinion and just as some points for the CA

Good Luck
Good evening, Cathave.

I'm feelin' fantastic!

Prego
Former admin
Former admin

Příspěvek#4 » 13 kvě 2020 17:07

Good day to you cathave

I just want to tell you i always playing on this server everyday at least for about 1,5 hours. Probably we always steer clear of each other,because i haven't seen you too for about 2 weeks. But i trying my best activity as i can.(I have 20544 stamm points)

Thanks for reading this letter.

Best wishes:Prego
Obrázek
Trial Admin #120 Orange

NeznamyPlantaznik
Former admin
Former admin
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek#5 » 13 kvě 2020 22:49

Hey Prego,

I've seen you a couple of times on Orange, you have the necessary hours played, chatlog has a bit of salt and the occasional CAPSLOCK but nothing too bad. Only downside you have is that you aren't Czech/Slovak, so you won't understand a lot of the players, but that's ok.

I accept your application. Hmu on steam when you have some free time. Around an hour or so should do it.

Have a nice day,
-Pixeld
============| Steam | ------ | Discord |============
Autor mapy cp_orange_x4_tg
2016 - 2020

Speaker264
Headmaster
Headmaster
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek#6 » 16 kvě 2020 16:09

Accepted for trial period.