Request for being a server Admin

smoogleTF2
Začátečník
Začátečník

Request for being a server Admin

Příspěvek#1 » 02 led 2019 16:36

1) Ingame nickname (name): smoogle/phil
2) Age: 19
3) Which server you would like to administrate: cp_orange_x3 (TF2 Server)
4) URL of your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/smoooogle/
5) Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:173721549
6) How long are you playing game on our servers: around 1-2 hours for day, sometimes even more than 2 hours.
7) Info about you: ... etc ... Why you want to be admin on our servers? ...

I'm a guy from Italy who would like to be admin in your cp_orange server for being a member of "Anti cheat Staff" since sometimes there are a lot of people who cheats in your server, every day.
I'm available every day except in the weekends, and in the evening.

Sphoon
Former admin
Former admin

Re: Request for being a server Admin

Příspěvek#2 » 02 led 2019 20:26

Hey smoogle,

You seem like decent player to me, you have the necessary hours played. I saw you today (2nd Jan. 2019) on the server and everything seemed fine, but when I looked at your chat log it wasn't as good.
I don't know about you but an admin saying "ez", "rq" isn't a good thing. (From 26th Dec. 2018)

I think you could get the spot if the toxic behaviour doesn't continue , but not now. If you improve I will rewrite my answer and will be glad to have you in the Admin Team.
For now I recommend to reject this application.

Have a nice day, sphoon.
Přeji hezký zbytek dne, sphoon.

Nový účet

smoogleTF2
Začátečník
Začátečník

Příspěvek#3 » 03 led 2019 00:21

Thanks for replying , but i can't agree with you. Since when saying "ez" or "rq" it's considered a toxic behaviour? Well, maybe that's just a personal opinion but alright, have a good day!

MonsterSKGaming
Former admin
Former admin
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek#4 » 03 led 2019 02:27

Hey smoogle,
I remember you from server and how hard is to kill you... Yes you have problems with spam in your chat and that's one of your problem.
Your biggest problem is you don't understand Czech and Slovak language and almost 90-95% of Orange is Cz/SK Community and you don't speak any of those two languages. I don't have any problem with you (if i ignore that spam right now) but you will have language issues and like I said that's your biggest problem.

Have a nice Day
Monster.
Obrázek
Senior Admin #120 TF2 Orange
Steam

Sphoon
Former admin
Former admin

Příspěvek#5 » 03 led 2019 14:25

That is indeed my opinion, smoogle. That's how I see it. Maybe the words "toxic behavior" aren't the best but I felt it was close enough.
If you improve I'll keep my promise and rewrite the answer. From my viewpoint there has been an improvement, so keep it up!

Have a nice day, sphoon.
Přeji hezký zbytek dne, sphoon.

Nový účet

Speaker264
Headmaster
Headmaster
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek#6 » 13 led 2019 17:57

Hello,
after a bit of thinking I've decided that you won't be part of our team - at least for now. The reason is your behavior. It truly is a toxic behavior. Don't get me wrong, it could be much worse, but you just can't be an admin if you behave like this. Also there is the language barrier, which you will have to handle somehow if you become an admin. Otherwise I think it is kinda okay, so improve the behavior and you will be fine.

Application rejected.

Regards,
Speaker264
Obrázek
Headmaster TF2
speaker264@seznam.cz
Steam
Obrázek

Zpět na „Requests for post of server administrator“