[BF4]Admin request for server #75

NatsuDragneel
Začátečník
Začátečník

[BF4]Admin request for server #75

Příspěvek#1 » 01 bře 2016 22:38

1) Ingame nickname: 1NatsuDragneel1
2) Age: 25
3) Which server you would like to administrate: [EU/CZ]#75 TauriGaming.cz | Conquest Operation Locker 24/7
4) URL of your Battlelog profile: Just a click away.

5) How long are you playing BF on our servers:
I've discovered this server about a month or 2 ago. After the first match it's on my Favorite list and I make it a point to play it every night I'm playing BF4, almost exclusively most of the time. Currently my rank is 10 out of 14117 on the server (at least that's what the chat !rank tells me) and I wanna become #1 :posiluju: :minigun:

6) Info about you:
I don't really know what to say, I'm a guy that loves playing BF4 with worthy teammates (that drop that damn ammo/health) and loves wining through cooperation. I detest verbal abuse in chat and cheaters, if I remember right I saw one invisible guy running around with just the weapon visible, that was annoying as hell. Anyway, I'm from Romania and I consider myself to be an ok guy and easy to get along with.

Why you want to be admin on our servers?
I wanna become an admin to that server because I didn't once see one, or at least he didn't make himself known to me by chat when I asked for his help. ex. when that cheater was on, or when auto-balance moved me or one of my platoon mates in the other team when we wanted to play together.
I'd like to mention that I haven't been an admin before and if chosen it would be awesome, also if you have some guidelines or a list of do's and dont's let me know, I'll be more than happy to read them and apply them during my sessions online on the server.

Regardles of the outcome, I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and I hope that you keep your server open :D .
:pilot:

jiri1297
Former admin
Former admin
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: [BF4]Admin request for server #75

Příspěvek#2 » 07 bře 2016 17:42

Ok, thanks for request, add me on battlelog or https://www.facebook.com/jiri.rambousek.927 and we will do it. I remember you and your clan from the server.
Obrázek

jiri1297
Former admin
Former admin
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: [BF4]Admin request for server #75

Příspěvek#3 » 08 bře 2016 21:05

I Gave him a trial admin.
Obrázek

Zpět na „Requests for post of server administrator“