Admin aplication

Máš zájem dělat admina na některém z našich serverů?
Bigeasy
Začátečník
Začátečník

Admin aplication

Příspěvek#1 » 16 srp 2021 03:25

Steam name : TG Bigeasy Gaming
Server I apply for : #125 Trade
My Steam profile URL : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034507015/
Steam ID : STEAM_1:1:37120643
How long do I play on your servers : For 2 years.

I would like to apply as an admin of the tf2 Trade Sunshine Server, because I play there literally every day these times, and I would like to join this Servers admin community. My hobbies are reading books, going to gym and IT. I Have been playing on this server for 2 years now, and, I love IT! My stamm points are God now. I often see players abuse voice chat etc, and I could prevent things like that happen on my beloved server. I even made a couple of friends there :P So, I hope I encouraged you for choosing me as admin. :)
Have a great day brothers!
Naposledy upravil(a) Bigeasy dne 16 srp 2021 11:09, celkem upraveno 2 x.

Sgt.Tompax
Former admin
Former admin
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: Admin aplication

Příspěvek#2 » 16 srp 2021 09:05

Hello Bigeasy,
Please edit your admin request this way and fill it out. Don't create a new topic please.

1) Ingame nickname (name):
2) Age:
3) Which server you would like to administrate:
4) URL of your Steam profile:
5) Steam ID:
6) How long are you playing game on our servers:
7) Info about you: ... etc ... Why you want to be admin on our servers? ...
- Senior Admin #125 Trade
- Steam Profile Link
:wave1:
Obrázek

Sgt.Tompax
Former admin
Former admin
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek#3 » 16 srp 2021 16:45

Hello again, TG Bigeasy Gaming.

I can't really tell alot about you, because I saw you first time today on the server. I didn't really find out alot about you when I was there. I also seen that you are playing on the server for 2 months now from stats, but that may not be true.Your chatlog seems pretty ok. You said that you also play here for 2 years, but I don't really remember you or your name, maybe you just changed your nickname, dunno. I didn't notice that you have reported any players for violationg rules or other stuff. I don't know if you understand slovak or czech, if not, that could be a huge problem in my opinion.

I'm not really sure about your admin application, so for now it's N/A from me, wait for another responses from Trade Staff.
- Senior Admin #125 Trade
- Steam Profile Link
:wave1:
Obrázek

Bigeasy
Začátečník
Začátečník

Příspěvek#4 » 16 srp 2021 17:41

Hello!
Thank you for You quick response!
In response to your message , I have a few explainations to your concerns. I have been playing on this server on 2 accounts. I started playing there on my old one, and now on my new main account. Even on this account , I have roughly 9500 stamm points, because I played there about a year ago. And, sadly I didn't know the !daily command, so these are raw minutes :) (155h)
According to your concern about my language abilities,
I AM really fluent in english, so that should not be a problem. And , I may not be everyday Czech/Slovak speaker, but I live in Poland , so I understand many quotes and words. By the way I Play there a lot, so i noticed that Czech/Slovak community isn't that big ! There are many players from Bulgaria , Croatia , Poland, UK and even Romania, that often use english language.
Regarding your last problem, my activity in reporting players. I find great interest in becoming an admin on this server, so I will definetly improve on noticing such problem and reporting players that deserve punishment. I hope that my message dispeled all of your doubts! I think I'd be a great option for admin that takes care of other nationality players!
Again, thank You for response, and consider my answer !
Have a great day, Bigeasy :D

JuRyCZECH
Former admin
Former admin

Příspěvek#5 » 18 srp 2021 16:21

Greetings

I recall that admin applications for english players are in a different section
Here: viewforum.php?f=191

I didn't see you much on the actual server, but I have heard you might have been toxic in the past.
And finally I've also been informed that you own an objector with a swastika.

Certainly these things are something that shouldn't be ignored if we are talking about you becoming an admin.
So I say No
Man I am dead

Bigeasy
Začátečník
Začátečník

Příspěvek#6 » 18 srp 2021 16:40

Hello!
So you are saying no, because i MIGHT have been toxic in the past?
You can check all my chat logs, im just vibing on this server and I think this decision seems pretty unfair.
Greetings :p

Speaker264
Headmaster
Headmaster
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek#7 » 24 srp 2021 14:57

Hello,
from what I remember, you were kinda toxic in the past, and you have a bit over month old ban for inappropriate behavior to prove it. So no, Jury's decision is not pretty unfair. I do have some doubts about the language barrier as well, but normally that wouldn't be an issue. However, your swastika objector (which you may or may not still have) and lowkey lying (about behavior) are an issue.

Application rejected.

Regards,
Speaker264
Obrázek
Headmaster TF2
speaker264@seznam.cz
Steam
Obrázek

Zpět na „Žádosti o administrátora serveru“