Admin Application

GM'sU | Batman
Začátečník
Začátečník

Admin Application

Příspěvek#1 » 01 srp 2017 17:45

1) Ingame nickname: GM'sU | Batman
2) Age: 16
3) Which server you would like to administrate: [CZ/EU]#126 TauriGaming.cz | TF2 SURF | FASTDL,100%crit, IP: 46.39.179.98:27010
4) URL of your Steam profile:http://steamcommunity.com/id/THETRADEBATMAN/
5) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86019682
6) How long are you playing game on our servers: over 25h
7) Info about you: I am a German tf2 player, I absolutely love the game and specifically the surf mod. I would like to offer my help as admin to keep the servers clean and fun for everyone to play on. I have about 800 hours on my tf2 record. Many people don't recognise how important it is to play on a friendly server where everyone has fun on. I would like to be an aid in this. I would love to receive an answer from you.

Crematoriant
Former admin
Former admin

Re: Admin Application

Příspěvek#2 » 01 srp 2017 23:11

I've played with him some rounds and I have to say he isn't actually bad. His english level is pretty good I have to admit it. Also friendly and communicative guy from what I saw. I'd like to see here some foreign way of thinking.
Sadly your playtime on the server is only 5h 30min. Hit THIS if you want to see your status.

So that being said I have to say NO for now. But if you'll rise your playtime and hit 25 hours mark I will support you. :ok:

But wait for CA or Headmasters decretal.
Former Admin #126 #120

GM'sU | Batman
Začátečník
Začátečník

Příspěvek#3 » 02 srp 2017 16:54

Oh, I thought I had more playtime, possibly I played on a different account or something, I will return when I hit 25 hours. Thanks anyway.

Tomoyo
Senior Admin
Senior Admin
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek#4 » 27 srp 2017 14:06

Player probably lost interest.

I reject your application.
Obrázek
Senior Admin #126 Surf

Zpět na „Requests for post of server administrator“