Compline against admin named "50_ShadesOf_Mad" - Video evidence

PCA1B2
Začátečník
Začátečník

Compline against admin named "50_ShadesOf_Mad" - Video evidence

Příspěvek#1 » 20 črc 2016 16:38

Hello,

Sorry if the topic in the wrong place because I can't read Czech language to know the right place for such subject.

I have compline against player "admin" at one of your servers (link below), he abuse his privilege as an admin to kick me without any reason, he keep kicking me from the server for using bad language which I didn't use and I have video evidence for him kicking me for bad language when I didn't but he use his admin privilege to force kick me from the server without any reason (Video below). This is not professional to kick people because you have personal issues with them.

server link:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/se ... nsmission/

Video when the admin abused his privilege to kick me without any reason:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xp0WXH ... e=youtu.be

I hope this person get removed from admin list for abusing his admin privilege to kick people without any reason.

Regards,

50_ShadesOf_Mad
Former admin
Former admin

Re: Compline against admin named "50_ShadesOf_Mad" - Video evidence

Příspěvek#2 » 20 črc 2016 17:02

Hello, I used the language filters to kick.

Why ? Yesterday, WaterLemon took the decision to tempban you for 4 days, you shouldn't be on the server after this that's why I decided to kick. If It was a mistake from me I truly apologize for this.

Btw I can prove the fact that Lemon wanted to tempban him : http://prntscr.com/bva2u6

PCA1B2
Začátečník
Začátečník

Příspěvek#3 » 20 črc 2016 17:10

dude I spoke to Mr. WaterLemon yesterday and I gave him a man word to not use claymore (if that the case) at your server again and we agreed on that, and this is not your first time kicking me for bad language while I didn't use bad language.

50_ShadesOf_Mad
Former admin
Former admin

Příspěvek#4 » 20 črc 2016 17:18

When I was kicking you, it was because no admin were online, and you were planting claymores even after I told you to stop.

So I wasn't in case of this discussion with Lemon, and truly apologize about kicking you today. Throught the tempban was still up.
Hope you'll understand the decision I took before.

Shades
Naposledy upravil(a) 50_ShadesOf_Mad dne 20 črc 2016 17:42, celkem upraveno 1 x.

PCA1B2
Začátečník
Začátečník

Příspěvek#5 » 20 črc 2016 17:37

it's ok man no hard feeling (:
Thank you my friend and have a nice day!
Regards,

WaterLemon
Former admin
Former admin

Příspěvek#6 » 21 črc 2016 02:15

I'm sorry to see this complain because shades helped me many times w cheaters. He is good admin but without experiences after all he is trial admin he is still learning and he is trying to be better.
It's true that at first I gave PCA 4 days tban cuz of his claymore use. After that we spoke and we made ourselves a deal. He gave me man word that he won't use claymores again and I accepted that. I trust him. Everybody deserves second chance. Although, I watched the video PCA posted here and I'm not very happy. You have to be careful w that. If u see PCA treat him like a normal player. Don't concentrate on him because if you do that you will probably be oblivious to other players who break the rules. It will only cause a problems like this and it can get you fired so really be careful. Think before you kick someone. You don't have to follow !langpunish command do it by yourself. For me it's not warn kill, kick, tban. I usually first warn, then again, then last warning, then kill then kill and then kick. If i know that guy and if i know that he is a kid who doesn't want to follow the rules i warn him and then kick. You have to find your own way.

Last advice : Don't let your personal feelings affect your position as an admin. If you are angry, leave the server. It will be better.
I hope that everything's fine. See you on the server:)

Lemon
Obrázek
Admin #73

Zpět na „Battlefield 4 - vypnuté“