hopdop000
Začátečník
Začátečník

apply for cstg platoon

Příspěvek#1 » 01 bře 2015 11:54

hello guys.

i want to apply for the cstg platoon.
my nickname is hopdop000
im in 1 other platoon with friends of mine.
im almost 1 month admin on the 74 server and i want to join the platoon to have the cstg tag.
if you want i can come on teamspeak everyday.

greetz

totijapovim
Former admin
Former admin

Re: apply for cstg platoon

Příspěvek#2 » 01 bře 2015 14:40

wait for Petris ...she s the platoon leader

Dswp
Former admin
Former admin

Příspěvek#3 » 03 bře 2015 21:53

I will deal with your requests in next few days, because Petris is temporarily unavailable. But before, I need some more information, so please answer here for my questions. Thanks

1) Are you able and willing to contribute to our servers? If you can, it´s good, if you can´t, we'll not kick you out :) (but it´s very good, if you donate to our portal,even just some euro)
2) Nick on battlelog + URL
3) Your Age
4) How did you discover our platoon and servers?
5) Your Reason of entrance
6) Do you have premium, or just basic game?
7) Give us some basic information about you. Country,what you like, some games you play and so :)
9) Are you using TS3? Will you join our conversation on our TS3 (even you probably will not understand us :D ) ?
10) Read this rules viewtopic.php?f=9&t=24 but there are in czech,i will translate them to you on thursday

If you answer here this question, I will contact you on thursday evening for more information. Tommorow i need to prepare for important Deutsch exam :(
Thanks, Dswp

CESKY(CZECH): Zadost budu resit ja z duvodu Petrisovi docasne neschopnosti s jeho vedomim a poverenim. Jde jenom o to, aby odpovedel na otazky,co jsou vyse. Zadost podle predlohy vpodstate vyplnit nemohl, protoze predloha v anglictine neexistuje. Budu se jim zabyvat ve ctvrtek vecer. Dik, cau. Dswp
Obrázek
Capital Admin BF4 #74
Spoiler:
Obrázek
Obrázek

hopdop000
Začátečník
Začátečník

Příspěvek#4 » 03 bře 2015 22:05

1)Are you able and willing to contribute to our servers? If you can, it´s good, if you can´t, we'll not kick you out (but it´s very good, if you donate to our portal,even just some euro)
I want to but I don’t have much work now and in april I don’t have anymore work at all so when I got more work I will donate for sure

2) Nick on battlelog + URL
My nickname on battlelog is hopdop000(http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/so ... 787916/pc/)

3) Your Age
Im 18 years old

4) How did you discover our platoon and servers?
Was searching for a tdm server and I liked the server so I added it to facorites and I discovered the platoon cause I wanted to be admin and tought I needed to be in the platoon first.

5) Your Reason of entrance
I want to have the cstg tagso other players can see that im admin, other reasons I don’t have now…

6) Do you have premium, or just basic game?
I now just have the basic game. When it is cheaper I want to buy premium

7) Give us some basic information about you. Country,what you like, some games you play and so
Im jeffrey and im 18 years old and live in the Netherlands, I like gaming and work at this moment till april at the mac donalds for about 25 hours a week. I play really much games like league of legends,bf4/3 gta farcry minecraft etc. and I also like to listen to music and bump my subwoofer to the max  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2hIv-RaRpY)

9) Are you using TS3? Will you join our conversation on our TS3 (even you probably will not understand us :D ) ?
yeah of course i will im now already online sometimes but like you said i dont understand you :(

and 10 yes xD pls translate it

Dswp
Former admin
Former admin

Příspěvek#5 » 03 bře 2015 22:34

Ok. And do you have also other reasons of entance,or is it just for CSTG clan tag?
Obrázek
Capital Admin BF4 #74
Spoiler:
Obrázek
Obrázek

hopdop000
Začátečník
Začátečník

Příspěvek#6 » 03 bře 2015 23:08

and also to improve the platoon level by playing with other platoon members

jiri1297
Former admin
Former admin
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek#7 » 04 bře 2015 00:08

wait for Petris ...she s the platoon leader
She ?????????????
Obrázek

totijapovim
Former admin
Former admin

Příspěvek#8 » 04 bře 2015 04:36

OT: no ukrizujte ma ze som sa pomylil ...narozdiel od vas som sa anglictinu na skole neucil :dash: ;(

Dswp
Former admin
Former admin

Příspěvek#9 » 07 bře 2015 17:05

player was accepted, he´s now trial member platoon

hrac byl prijat,udelen trial,prosim hodte mu ho nekdo,dik

LOCK pls
Obrázek
Capital Admin BF4 #74
Spoiler:
Obrázek