Application for BF4 server (IamNoWhatWhat)

Žádosti o vstup do čety herního portálu Tauri Gaming
iamnowhatwhat96
Začátečník
Začátečník

Application for BF4 server (IamNoWhatWhat)

Příspěvek#1 » 13 led 2015 14:58

Good day

My name is IamNoWhatWhat96 and I am 18 (go to 19) years old

I would like to Join CSTG, specifically on this server: ''[CZ/EU]#73 TauriGaming.cz | [CSTG] TDM 24|7 RogueTransmission''

I Found out about the server by chance ( well according to it's map :v), but was redirected to the official clan page by MetalminigunFoX. Basically I liked what I saw and made it my default go-to serve.

The main reason is that I really enjoy the server's communal atmosphere, every one of the active players is respectful and talkative.. and I greatly appreciate that. Also, since I am pretty much the most active player on the server, I would like to have some admin rights to deal with rule breakers. I will only use such things as a last resort as I really do have infinite patience :P, but it beats just making fake kick threats or calling other admins on battlelog.

My Real name is Yogo and I am a student at the a school in Indonesia. I am extremely calm, indeed I am grumpy, but it's in an unpleasant situation and I enjoy being helpful. And i like say : watermelon in CSTG server :v.

As for communication, I have a fake facebook account known as Yogo Weecyakzonoh,
Origin : IamNoWhatWhat96
Gmail: yogo.2996@gmail.com
I would be willing to use TS3 if the need arises, but I do not use it on a regular basis.

I have the Premium version of BF4
I would greatly appreciate acceptance of my application, as I would love to kill everyone while being a member of the clan =].

Regards;
IamNoWhatWhat96

krchec69
Diskutující
Diskutující

Re: Application for BF4 server (IamNoWhatWhat)

Příspěvek#2 » 13 led 2015 15:12

Wait for Petris :)

PetriS
Former admin
Former admin
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek#3 » 13 led 2015 17:06

Our pop cap from non cz/sk has been reached. I must talk to the owner of the TauriGaming portal and founder of CSTG it self. Wait for further instructions on this topic.

Good hunting, PetriS.
Obrázek

Ha3x
Former admin
Former admin

Příspěvek#4 » 24 led 2015 08:09

Bump
Obrázek
+ Senior admin
+ Redaktor Web/FB

PetriS
Former admin
Former admin
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek#5 » 24 led 2015 17:20

We are sorry but our admin posts are full on #73. I'll contact you on BL if some admin leave.
Obrázek

PetriS
Former admin
Former admin
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek#6 » 24 led 2015 17:21

Vyřešeno. LOCK
Obrázek

Zpět na „Žádost o vstup do čety pro servery BF4“