[TF2] Jesse™ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Marc1507
Začátečník
Začátečník
Kontaktovat uživatele:

[TF2] Jesse™ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Příspěvek#1 » 06 črc 2017 15:48

1) Ingame nickname (name): Jesse™ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2) Age: 14 (I'll become 15 on the 15th of July)
3) Which server you would like to administrate: [CZ/EU]#120 TauriGaming.cz | ORANGE X4 | RTD
(ip: 46.39.179.98:27000)
4) URL of your Steam profile: Click here
5) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:389337249
6) How long are you playing game on our servers: On this account I played for around a month, but I had another account, and I played 1 month with that aswell, on this specific server.
7) Info about you: My name is Mészöly Marcell, and I'm from Hingary. I would like to apply to become an admin, because I see a lot of hackers on this specific server, and I want to put an end to the hvhs going on on this server. I speak Hungarian and English perfectly. There are plenty of Hungarian people playing on this server, that's why I think I would become handy. I hope I'll get to be your admin soon! ;)

Speaker264
Headmaster
Headmaster
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: [TF2] Jesse™ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Příspěvek#2 » 06 črc 2017 20:49

Hello,
thanks for offer, but I will have to refuse it, atleast for now. To be an admin, you need atleast 25 hours spent on the server, on which you want the admin rights. You have only 5 hours and 44 minutes. You can check your time spent right here.. I would also like to know why did you make new account and also link of the old one.

Best regards,
Speaker264
Obrázek
Headmaster TF2
speaker264@seznam.cz
Steam
Obrázek

Marc1507
Začátečník
Začátečník
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek#3 » 06 črc 2017 21:54

I had to make a new one, because the old one got VAC-banned, because my brother and I shared a phone number for the Steam Guard, and he used cheats in CS:GO & in TF2 on his account, so the phone number got VAC-banned, (two times) and so did I get the ban.
Here it is

Ha3x
Former admin
Former admin

Příspěvek#4 » 07 črc 2017 14:10

OK, thx info.
Cheater he will never be an admin.

LOCK
Obrázek
+ Senior admin
+ Redaktor Web/FB