Former admin

TheSwagGXGaming

Příspěvek#1 » 08 říj 2016 20:42

I want administrator on: orange maps #120
Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/taurigamingthebest/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:143044212
How long i have been playing on TG-s servers: for about year and a half

Info about me:
I am good TF2 player and i love tf2 and ive put alot of money and time into this game this month im gonna be 13 and it would be an awsome gift from TG to give me administraor on one of their servers and I know I must deserve it and i Promise ill try ma best to do it. In school iam very good at english lang and finally I found something where I can use and improve my knowledge.I started to play on TG like year n half ago, I was just a casual player, then I met Rie and I saw what is he doing on server and I was like "I want to do things like him its awesome I want to be proud of me about that I can ban hackers and slay spawnkillers" I added him to my steam Friend list and we started do play together. One day we were jus casually texting on steam and he was like "this is do hard when 3 players are texting ya about spawnkillers another 2 about hackers and another 5 are telling how stupid am I because I cannot kick and ban them in 3 secs.... I hate this tipe of players". And then I just realize I wan to help him, help him at the best possible way I mean I want to do something what he does, I want to be an Server administrator. He was helping me when I got scammed HE LIKE POSTED IT ON THIS FORUM (Big thanks for reporting that assh*le) he was my suppor when my teacher died and I want to thank him and ALL TG for bringing us awesome servers with awesome admins :srdicko: .

Why i want to be and administrator on TG-s servers:
Because TG-s servers are awsome,they have awsome maps and they should keep up the good work on their servers. I want to be part of something big, and i mean not just for no reason, its cuz i want to improve something on your server and that is hackers spawnkillers cuz everytime i have to message Rie, thankfully he can solve it very fast but still... i want to do things alone and perfectly without annoying. The big part of why I want to be admin I type on Info about me so thats it. Thanks for anwser se yaa all :)

Thank you TauriGaming for creating an awwwwesome server :cool1: YOU ROCKK

Rie
Former admin
Former admin

Re: TheSwagGXGaming

Příspěvek#2 » 09 říj 2016 09:52

Hello boyy :)

Iam seriously surprised at once I told ya you shoud reques for post of server admin and u made it absolutely perfect. I really like that examples and I really appreciate it. Your englihs is for your age really good but still there are some little mistakes but youll be able to communicate with players. As everybody sees the age is not very important at this point. your hours on server are better then best, chat is for some uniques very clear, no bans. So for me YES YES YES YES. Hope ull be accepted soon and we can meet on teamspeak :) Orange needs new good admins. Really wish to work out it to that point as me like met player like u and be proud of him :) Thak you you made my day cuz o this :)
S pozdravom Rie...Peace out :afro:

Obrázek
Rie|TeamFortress 2
Admin Rights: #120 Orange|#124 JailBreak

facebook
Steam

Spoiler:
Obrázek

DannyB
Former admin
Former admin

Re: TheSwagGXGaming

Příspěvek#3 » 09 říj 2016 13:33

HI ;)

Thanks for your request. #120 needs some new admins :D. You're active and polite...
Your request is good and your chat history is clean. I have no problem to accept you. I'll ask the Headmaster to talk to you on TeamSpeak on rules and rights. I can't do that, because I'm in hospital and with this Wi-Fi and free time I can't do anything :dash: .
That's all from me ;)

With greeting Danny
Obrázek
Admin #120 Orange

Steam

Spoiler:
Obrázek
Spoiler:
Obrázek

DannyB
Former admin
Former admin