[BF4] Allround_hater

allround_hater
Začátečník
Začátečník

[BF4] Allround_hater

Příspěvek#1 » 02 srp 2016 18:18

1) Ingame nickname (name): Allround_hater

2) Age: 31

3) Which server you would like to administrate: [EU/CZ]#77 TauriGaming.cz | Only Golmud 24/7 Fast Vehicle

4) URL of your Battlelog profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/us ... und_hater/

5) How long are you playing BF on our servers: Since release of your Server / Golmud is my absolutly favorite map

6) Info about you: ... etc ... Why you want to be admin on our servers? ...

Hi, my name is Thomas B. im from Germany, playing bf3 and bf4 since release. before i played counterstrike since beta 1.0 and Team Forteress Classic. I had a own bf4 Server (of course golmud only *g) but over the time it got to expensive. Though, through that ive got quite some Knowledge about procon and know the commands.
Your Server is my absolute favorite server, I play evry day on your server. Why? Because it has nice rules and fast VehicleSpawn.
Im online a lot, a couple of hours every day.
I am a Person who likes to help as much as i can. So if someone needs help in TS im very proud to help (at this time, not on your ts because the language, cant speak cz, only englisch and german)
Of course i am willing to pay a monthly fee (if possible via PayPal)
Why i want admin right? you are looking for an active admin. Ive never seen one on the Server and want to Change this, while contributing. rebalance the Team if necessary, prevent baseraping with helpful messages etc

you can contact me through following Options: skype, origing, teamspeak etc.

best regards
Allround :drink:

jiri1297
Former admin
Former admin
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: [BF4] Allround_hater

Příspěvek#2 » 02 srp 2016 19:39

Hi, thanks for request. Add me on battlelog - jiri1297 and I will give more informations there and add on battlelog iko_cz too, both we will check, what you are doing on the server. For first month you will get only permission for kill and after month you will get higher permissions, but for first month you will have only kill, although that you own BF4 server, because we do not know you. bye :wave1:
Obrázek

allround_hater
Začátečník
Začátečník

Re: [BF4] Allround_hater

Příspěvek#3 » 03 srp 2016 18:46

hi, thx for that, i add you and iko_cz
what now? :salut:

jiri1297
Former admin
Former admin
Kontaktovat uživatele: