Admin request for #73

The Curry Crusader
Former admin
Former admin

Admin request for #73

Příspěvek#1 » 06 čer 2016 21:08

Ingame name: LeCurryCrusader (origin) The Curry Crusader (steam)
which server would you like to administrate for: [EU/CZ]#73 TauriGaming.cz | TDM 24/7 RogueTransmission
URL of Battlelog Profile: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/us ... yCrusader/
How long have you been playing on our servers: Since I first got the game.

About me:
Hi guys my name is Karan and as you probably already know I am currently 15. Im English and live in London, personally I love the culture here find it great but one of my passions is travelling and i'd love to see the world and maybe settle in another country as I come to the age of doing so. Gaming is the one thing I am most passionate about, I feel I was born to game just one of those things. Alongside that im heavily into music. I play drums, guitar and piano (a bit of a prodigy) and enjoy every second writing and performing my own music. My gaming experience all started on the nintendo wii then I slowly got hooked onto console and my first game was COD4. In my opinion the best. I did play runescape religiously and that was when I met dan, at the time i was about 8 or 9 years old so ive known him for roughly 7 years. One of my greatest friends, in fact he introduced me to PC gaming and as I started i fell in love and been playing ever since. Been a huge fan of battlefield every since 1943 I felt I had to get bf4 and when I did dan introduced me to the amazing community on #73 and its been my home since the beginning.

TotallyEvilDuck
Former admin
Former admin

Re: Admin request for #73

Příspěvek#2 » 06 čer 2016 21:19

It would be great to see you as admin!
You are a very nice as well as active.

I would approve ;D

Of course there is no more place for admins on #73 but: there is Xil_Sun_God offline for a very long time (something like half a year or even more) - LeCurryCrusader would be grat instead of him. ;)
Obrázek

Lazar
Začátečník
Začátečník

Příspěvek#3 » 06 čer 2016 21:51

Pretty nice guy, I will be happy if will i see him as admin!

MetalMinigunFoX
Former admin
Former admin

Příspěvek#4 » 06 čer 2016 22:59

Yea I know him personally too, so It would be great to have someone who I know we can trust :].

Plus we need more admins anyway ^^
Obrázek

totijapovim
Former admin
Former admin

Příspěvek#5 » 07 čer 2016 21:50

hi add me on battlelog

totijapovim
Former admin
Former admin